GEARAMERICA ½” SYNTHETIC SOFT SHACKLE | 45,000 LBS BREAKING STRENGTH - MADE IN THE USA | STRONGER & SAFER THAN STEEL D RINGS | FOR OFF-ROAD RECOVERY & TOWING | PROTECTIVE SLEEVE & STORAGE BAG INCLUDED
- SAFER AND STRONGER THAN STEEL! Single piece construction made from Honeywell’s ultra high performance Spectra fibers (UHMWPE) that are stronger than steel. A Soft Shackle is also Extremely Safe as it will not become a deadly projectile if your Recovery Rope or Winch Line breaks.
- EASY TO CONNECT AND DISCONNECT! A simple yet highly effective Self Tightening Loop Design, that becomes stronger as more tension is applied, ensures that the knot will not slip off during use. And did we mention there are no pins to fasten? It forms an 8” long loop that’s Flexible enough to wrap around the most difficult to reach anchor points on your truck or 4x4 - a perfect closed-loop connection for your Tow Strap or Kinetic Rope.
- NO MORE FUMBLING IN THE MUD FOR LOST SHACKLES! A GearAmerica Soft Shackle is so light that It Floats in the water. High Visibility orange color means that you can easily find it, even in low light conditions, unlike a rust-prone steel d ring that can get lost in the mud.
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT and VERSATILE! Easy to stow away in the included carrying bag, it takes minimum space in your recovery kit with virtually no added weight, so it’s also easy on your back and unlike a steel shackle - it will never rust. Soft Shackles have been successfully used for decades in many industries like mining, agriculture, marine, etc. and have proven superior to their steel counterparts.
- MADE IN THE USA QUALITY! 100% Made in The USA using locally sourced materials, our rugged Soft Shackles are built to last. A special vinyl urethane coating and heavy duty protective sleeves provide maximum abrasion resistance and ensure the longest lifespan.
- THE LAST RECOVERY GEAR YOU WILL EVER NEED! - Why settle for average when you can experience the legendary GearAmerica quality backed by our unprecedented Lifetime Hassle Free Replacement Warranty.
GearAmerica soft shackles are a superior alternative to heavy steel shackles or hooks offering a lighter, safer, and easier connection solution for your off-road recovery needs. Synthetic shackles are widely used for towing, off-road rigging and recovery as well as in various marine applications.
Made from ½ inch Ultra High Performance Spectra rope, it weighs a mere 5 ounces while boasting a hefty breaking strength of 45,000 lbs - ensuring a high safety margin for most recreational and off-road uses.
Because synthetic shackles contain no metal, they won’t rust and are so light they float. The 8” loop is flexible enough to wrap around almost any anchor point and the soft material won't scratch the paint or damage the finish of your vehicle. A single-piece construction ensures there is no fumbling with screwing a pin.
- Break Strength - 45,000 lbs (22.5 Ton)
- Rope Thickness - ½ inches (13 mm)
- Loop Width - 8 inches (200 mm)
- Weight - 5 oz (28 g)
- Material - Spectra Rope (UHMWPE)
- Color - Orange
- 1 PC - Soft Shackle
- 1 PC - Protective Sleeve
- 1 PC - Storage Bag